Matt Taylor, who is Simon Kirby’s main rival to become MP for Brighton Kemptown in 2015, has revealed his plans for a major redevelopment of Moulsecoomb.
Following on from the news that:
- The Bevendean Pub has reached their £200,000 target, and is set to open by Easter 2014..
- The £100 million Preston Barracks Development is back on.
- The New £93 million Amex Football stadium.
- A multi-million pound new proposed 5 star hotel, student accommodation and Bridge Community base.
- The Keep, a purpose built, £19 million state of the art archive centre.
- The state of the art, £22 million Brighton Aldridge Community Academy.
- £1 million changes to Lewes Road
Matt Taylor says “Moulsecoomb should go all the way, and convert the Kingspan recycling site into a new Moulsecoomb train station.”
He said, “I went to my first public meeting last night (Simon Kirby’s public meeting on Fri…
View original post 218 more words